Psychotherapy and Counseling
- Have you been having a harder time lately?
- Are you experiencing a new life transition where you are not as happy as you had hoped?
- Or are you looking to make some change in your relationships, work, or daily routine, but are feeling anxious, stuck, and unmotivated?
Regardless of the specific challenges you are facing, you do not have to go through this alone.
Therapy can help you accomplish your goals in an environment that is safe and nonjudgemental.
If you are reading this, you have taken the first step to improving things. Whether these are mental health challenges, interpersonal relationship issues, or emotional difficulties. I am here to help you grow, heal and thrive.
I am a highly qualified and experienced psychotherapist offering a safe, confidential and caring space to address the challenges you may be facing.
I am a licensed therapist with training in Jungian Analysis, Process Oriented Psychotherapy, Systemic Family Therapy and Trauma Focus. My working style is integrative, which means that I tailor treament to specifically meet my client’s goals.
I understand the demands of the modern lifestyle, thus i am passionate about also using online therapy and telehealth as a medium to ease the pressure of an increasingly complicated and time limited world.
You can book an initial session either as an online session, or as an in person session at my practise.
Payment is due after each session. It is your responsibilty to submit invoices for sessions to your insurance for reimbursement.
- Single session – 50 min € 110,00
- Couples Therapy – 90 min € 240,00
- Parent Counseling – 90 min € 220,00